We host WordPress on a technology platform engineered for performance, security, and reliability. Our global data center partners are located in the USA (Dallas, TX) and UK (London, England) and you can host your website at the location of your choice.
- Virtualization technology is used to distribute system loads to ensure optimal performance and easy scaling.
- High performance Serial Attached Storage (SAN) arrays with Solid State Drives (SSDs) provide an incredibly fast and reliable enterprise storage platform.
- Apache is replaced with the LiteSpeed Web Server for faster performance from the ground up.
- A Web Application Firewall (WAF) prevents common CSS and SQL injection attacks and provides “virtual patching” to further protect WordPress sites.
- WordPress sites are “caged,” segregating each site on the same server preventing other site problems from becoming your problem.
- SSL certificates provide a secure connections to WordPress sites.
- Security appliances at the edge of the network provide protection from virus and malware incidents.
- If any server experiences a hardware failure, automatic server failover will get WordPress sites online in minutes.
- Servers are protected with redundant Power Supply Units (PSUs) and redundant 10GBps/sec network uplinks.
- All data is backed up everyday to an off-site location with multiple restore points spanning the past 30 days.
Data Center Tour