I host WordPress sites for customers with data center partners in the USA (Dallas, TX) and UK (London, England). WordPress is open source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app. Over 39 percent of the web uses WordPress, from hobby blogs to the biggest news sites online. What will you create to move ideas to influence?
An independently owned, green host committed to open source initiatives.
How the platform provides performance, security and reliability.
- Virtualization technology is used to distribute system loads to ensure optimal performance and easy scaling.
- High performance Serial Attached Storage (SAN) arrays with Solid State Drives (SSDs) provide an incredibly fast and reliable enterprise storage platform.
- Apache is replaced with the LiteSpeed Web Server for faster performance from the ground up.
- A Web Application Firewall (WAF) prevents common CSS and SQL injection attacks and provides “virtual patching” to further protect WordPress sites.
- WordPress sites are “caged,” segregating each site on the same server preventing other site problems from becoming your problem.
- SSL certificates provide a secure connections to WordPress sites.
- Security appliances at the edge of the network provide protection from virus and malware incidents.
- If any server experiences a hardware failure, automatic server failover will get WordPress sites online in minutes.
- Servers are protected with redundant Power Supply Units (PSUs) and redundant 10GBps/sec network uplinks.
- All data is backed up everyday to an off-site location with multiple restore points spanning the past 30 days.