Welcome to my marketing portfolio. It tells a visual story about my career to supplement my resume. I’m a strategic marketing communications professional with 10 years of experience across a broad range of marketing disciplines and various industry segments including higher education (Big 10 and 12) and nonprofit.
I’ve completed an Executive Certificate in Digital Marketing from Columbia Business School and a Master of Science in Information Systems from the College of Computing and Digital Media at DePaul University. I’m a Google Ads certified professional.
My strengths include:
- A strong strategic and tactical orientation to communications planning and implementation.
- Excellent writing, storytelling, editing and proofreading skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong digital marketing skills including website development, search, social media and email newsletters.
- Proven experience designing and integrating media across multiple channels.
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills.
When I’m not on the job, I love creative writing, working my way through recipes in my favorite cookbook and indulging my love for seeing new places.
If you’d like to learn more about how my services can help your company, please reach out via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).